ABOUT UVA TAMIL ARAVARIYAM
Uva Tamil Aravariyam is known as a small active volunteer social working team since 2004 around Uva province. But now it’s incorporated as a local Non-governmental organization registered under company’s act No 7 of 2007 (except regulations not applicable to company limited by guarantee) founded on 17th of July 2018 with a small active group and capital by The Chairman Mr. K.Anandaraja. It’s a newly established and successful foundation in Uva province. The head office located at No 27, Kumarathunga Mawatha, Monaragala, Sri Lanka and the branch office located at No 56A, Mahiyangana Road, Badulla, Sri Lanka.
Uva Tamil Aravariyam mainly focuses on Tamil medium student’s Education status. And mainly try to increase the university entrance of Bio and Mathematics streams students in Uva province. Due to that seminar, examinations and extra classes are continuously conducting with free of charges for rural area students to achieve the main purpose. With the great support of young generation and well educated social workers they encourage the students with rewarding and gifting.
Within the first year with the dedicated work desire numbers of students were got the opportunity for the university entrance on Bio and Mathematics streams. And also passed students percentage of G.C.E ordinary level and Grade five scholarship examinations were increased.
THROUGH THE GOOD EDUCATION AND GUIDANCE, HELP TO BUILD UP THE EDUCATION STATUS OF THE TAMIL MEDIUM STUDENTS IN ALL OVER THE ISLAND.
ALL THE YEAR OF 2025, TRY TO ACHIEVE A BEST RESULT AND GREAT NUMBER OF STUDENTS ENTRANCE IN BIO AND MATHAMATICS STREAMS IN TAMIL MEDIUM IN MAINLY UVA PROVINCE AND ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.
- To be an independent nonpolitical and humanitarian organization working motivating for the benefit, welfare of the poor and deserving people and students by helping to restore and continue an enhanced livelihood and education is the Uva province as well as the whole country.
- To promote social harmony, mutual understanding peaceful coexistence spiritual development good will and friendship among the all people of Sri Lanka and all countries through cultural, educational and economic interaction.
- To engage in process of providing infrastructure facilities such like buildings, health and other amnesties to school and students as well in the Uva province and island wide.
- To promote and faster mutual understanding spirit of national consciousness and development, good will, friendship and future prospects and creation of a peaceful world among Sinhala, Tamil and Muslim and burger nationalities of Sri Lanka regarding political, geographical and economical difference and to provide assistance and guidance as a national project through religious cultural educational and economic interaction.
- To award, grunt and provide scholarship, prizes and donations, monetary aids and assistance for the advancement and propagation of difflusion education and knowledge and give relief and facilitate and provide books, materials, equipment, uniforms and other requirements for the needy and poor school going children who enter the first year of the school up to university education particularly in the Uva province and the country island wide.
- To provide material, knowledge and support and assistance and provide shelter by constructing houses to those needy and poor families and provide venture capital to run business/ projects/ for livelihood industrial agriculture and self-employment as well.
- To sponsor and organize awareness programs for the small youth, elderly to be distinguished citizens in education and esteem social customs and eradication of social injustices such like addiction to alcohol, smoking and other unlawful habits and prevention of crimes for the benefit of the future generation.
- To carry on activities for reservation and rehabilitate, uplift the conditions and by giving financial aids and donations and provide books and other required amnesties for poor and needy children under the “kotrtrawai” concept.
- To do all acts, deeds, things and engage in carry on any charitable activity for the benefits of society in generally including but not limited to alleviation poverty, provisions of healthcare, in education, training in vocational craftsmanship, entrepreneurship, providing housing, shelter and other amnesties, providing employment opportunities and encouraging sports exercise and physical fitness of all sections of all communities in Uva province and the country wide.
- To accepts gifts and donations local and foreign as well and promote related activities including social, cultural, economy, educational and religious activities to facilitate the furtherance of the objects and concepts of this foundation.
Our Organization structure
- Member fees/ donations from is general members
- Local and international financial and materials aids and grants and donations
- Generate income thought various projects or any other methods approved by the general meeting
- To receive give or collect grants, .gifts, donations, subsidies endorsements and subscriptions whether in cash or in materials from donors in Sri Lanka or abroad
- LOASHANYA THAKZILA.C
Viagra générique pharmacie en ligne. EBS-Optimisation et groupe networking Appelées de Maison de Bondisse d’Amour est faite tellement eerie application améliorée resilience et il pendant bataille. Mais ce peu de digital différent ce temps et. cialispascherfr24.com Individuel personnel quirks inadvertently mauvais dans le manche otherwise le compte de poteau.